Download only software cat et 2016A without cat factory password generator without activation
Caterpillar Electronic Technician (CAT ET) is diagnostic software required to communicate, diagnose and service electronically controlled Caterpillar engines and machines.
When connected to an Electronic Control Module (ECM), a technician has the ability to diagnose existing and potential problems, configure the product, and obtain data for analysis. Requirements: – O.S.: Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
– CPU: Pentium/Athlon Dual Core or higher – RAM: 1 GB of system memory
– Hard Drive: 1 GB of available space – CD-ROM
Cat et features:
• Displays parameter status
• Displays active diagnostics
• Clear and View logged diagnostics
• Performs Diagnostic tests
• Print reports and diagnostic results
• Perform calibrations
• Displays current totals information, operating hours, etc.
• Uploads new software (Flash Files) to ECM’s
• Integration to hep files
• Creates engine warranty reports