CAT ET 2019C ET Software And Full Keygen download Via Interenet
Caterpillar ET 2019C (replaces CAT ET 2019B, 2019A) Electronic Technician Diagnostic Software
Caterpillar electronic technician 2019C is an updated version of the caterpillar dealer diagnostic software.
Cat works with the Caterpillar Communication Adapters family.The recommended adapter is a Caterpillar Communication Adapter III Kit PN 538-5051 (Replaces 466-6258).
This diagnostic app allows you to: Change vehicle’s parameters Lock / Unlock parameters Diagnose and reconfigure Reading of error codes ECM Flash
Recently, we have received a lot of questions about the most convenient way to obtain this product.
As soon as payment is done you will be redirected to the download page.
The Electronic Technician application can be easily downloaded.
The small file size(~ 500Mb) allows you to get and set up the app within up to 20 minutes even with the slow internet connection or mobile internet.
Error When Launching Service Tool
There is a Microsoft issue with upgrading libraries during an installation involving certain versions of the C++ redistributable. After a successful service tool installation, when trying to run the service tool for the first time, one of the following errors may occasionally appear: “The entry point could not be located in api-ms-win-crt-runtime” or “The program can’t start because mfc140u.dll is missing from your computer.” If either of these messages is displayed, follow the procedure below. This procedure requires administrator rights.
1. Open the Start Menu
2. Click the Control Panel
3. Click the “Programs and Features” icon. If there is only a “Programs” icon, click the “Uninstall a Program” link next to the icon.
4. Find the program entry for either “Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) – 14.0.24215” or “Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) – 14.0.242151”
5. If the specified program entry is not found, proceed directly to step 8
6. If the specified program entry is found:
a) Right-click the specified program entry
b) Click the Change menu item
c) Click the Repair button in the dialog that appears
d) Verify that the service tool runs properly
7. If the service tool still displays an error after the Repair operation:
a) Right-click the specified program entry
b) Click the Uninstall menu item
8. Click the link below to download an x86 version of the runtime package from Microsoft.
9. Install the downloaded package
10. Verify that the service tool runs properly
11. If the service tool still displays an error, please send an email to the support department.
PC containing a 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
3GB of the available hard disk drive
DVD-ROM drive (optionally)
15.4-inch XGA Screen (1280×1024 compatible)
Microsoft Windows™ 7 Professional or Windows 8 Professional, Windows 10 Professional (Not tested with Home Edition) (Note: Windows 8 RT is not supported)
RS232 port with 16550AF UART or compatible (for use with Comm Adapter II)
USB 1.1 or 2.0 port (for use with Comm Adapter 3)
Ethernet RJ45 connector
Built-in pointing device or mouse
For security purposes, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 or newer or Microsoft Edge is recommended.
Note: The most recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer may not be validated to work with the service tool.
Wi-Fi (for the Wireless Comm Adapter 3)
1. Install CAT ET-2019C v1.0, download here: ET 2019C v1.0.exe
2. Run “HWID6”, click “Save to Clipboard”,
3. create your HWID to “catet.lic” file, it’s needed to activate your CAT ET-2019C
4. Copy “FlashServer.dll”, “fnp_ld.dll”, and “catet.lic” files into C:\Program Files (or Program Files x86)\Common Files\Offboard Information Products\2019C\Flash\
5. Copy “Comet_libFNP.dll”, “fnp_ld.dll”, “fp.dll”, and “catet.lic” files into C:\Program Files (or Program Files x86)\Common Files\Offboard Information Products\2019C\Comet\
6. Add “set_level.reg” file into Registry, select level you want as below list;
Select level you want into levels.txt file. Copy XXXXXXXX number to set_level.reg file
7.Add set_level.reg file into Registry
8. Run CAT ET 2019С
To open FP KG press Ctrl+F2
Configuring Cat Electronic Technician to use the Communication Adapter 3
For Cat Electronic Technician to work with the Communication Adapter 3, the settings must be changed to select the Communication Adapter 3 as the Communication Interface Device:
Step 1 Start Cat Electronic Technician.
Step 2 Click the Stop Connect button when it appears.
Step 3 Select the utility menu.
Step 4 Choose “Preferences > Modify…”.
Step 5 Select the Communications tab.
Step 6 Select Cat Comm Adapter 3 (RP1210) and click OK.
NOTE: Because a growing number of products require multiple data link service, the “Enable Dual Datalink Service” checkbox has been pre-selected.
Servicing ECMs on more than one data link requires this checkbox to be enabled.
Failure to do this will result in undetected ECMs and reduced functionality.
Three ways to generate a 10-digit password for cat et factory password,Ensure 100% work